Thursday, 22 December 2016
Click here to learn new Holiday Season Greetings and use them in your Christmas cards.
Wednesday, 14 December 2016
1. What are two things people never eat before breakfast?
2. What has two hands and a face, but no arms and legs?
3. What has a neck but no head?
4. What can’t be used until it’s broken?
5. What’s got a head and a tail, but no body?
6. What a bee says when it gets in a hive?
7. What 11-letter English word does everyone pronounce incorrectly?
8. What has many keys but can’t open many doors?
9. Which letter is not me?
10. What teaches without talking?
11. What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it?
12. What has three feet but no legs or arms?